PRIVACY NOTICE FOR OUR CONSUMERS, INCLUDING CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This Privacy Notice applies to visitors, users, mail recipients and others who reside in the State of California and elsewhere in the United States (“consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The only personal information this website collects is information provided directly by consumers requesting information or opting out of the sale of information under the CCPA. That information is used exclusively to respond to such requests.
Offline, we collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer (“personal information”). In this context, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
- Category A – Identifiers: Name and address.
- Category D – Commercial Information: Purchase history.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from order forms, or from your online or off-line CCPA requests.
- From third-parties. For example, from mailing lists or third-parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you provide your personal information to purchase a product or services, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders, send you renewal offers or process refunds.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collect for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to a third-party or marketing partner for a business or commercial purpose or sell your personal information, subject to your right to opt-out of those sales (see Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights). When we disclose personal information for a business or commercial purpose, we require the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose other than performing the intended purpose.
DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR A BUSINESS PURPOSE
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- Category A – Identifiers
- Category D – Commercial Information
We disclose your personal information for a business or commercial purpose to the following categories of third-parties:
- Service providers
- Third party advertisers
SALES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have sold the following categories of personal information:
- Category A – Identifiers
- Category D – Commercial Information
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
ACCESS TO SPECIFIC INFORMATION AND DATA PORTABILITY RIGHTS
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third-parties with whom we share that information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- Sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
DELETION REQUEST RIGHTS
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested and/or paid for, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our agreement with you.
- Comply with your opt-out request by maintaining your personal information on a Do Not Mail suppression file.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code 1546 et seq).
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
EXERCISING ACCESS, DATA PORTABILITY, AND DELETION RIGHTS
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a twelve (12) month period. Your verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
To exercise the access, data portability and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by writing to us using this exact Dept. name and address:
Consumer Data Request Dept., P.O. Box 549012, Dallas, TX 75354-9012.
Your request must conform to the rules above, otherwise it will not be processed and no response will be sent. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with the personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
REQUEST TIMING AND FORMAT
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to ninety (90) days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to the contact information contained in that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or if provided in your verifiable consumer request, by email.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. If we are able to process your request, the response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. All of our responses to data portability requests will be sent to the requestor by U.S. Postal Service First Class mail unless an email address is provided in your verifiable consumer request.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to our verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
PERSONAL INFORMATION SALES OPT-OUT AND OPT-IN RIGHTS
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time (the “right to opt-out”). We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from either the consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by using our online form at: http://www.SweepstakesAdvisor.com/optout, or, writing to us at: Prize Report Opt-out, P.O. Box 549012, Dallas, TX 75354, or, 888-568-8864. Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back in to personal information sales at any time by writing to us at: Opt-In Request, P.O. Box 549012, Dallas, TX 75354.
You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes, we will notify you by posting the updated notice on this website.
To contact us please send your correspondence to: Privacy Notice-Correspondence, P.O. Box 549012, Dallas, TX 75354.